Listed below, as suggested links, are a few of the many sites I have found very useful in my Booze Cruzer research.
- The Bourbon Guy: In-depth, insightful, and entertaining reviews of bourbon whiskeys, and occasionally other distilled spirits.
- Distiller.com: On-line treasure trove of information on whiskey, tequila / mezcal, rum, brandy, gin, and vodka. Also available in an app for your phone or tablet.
- The Chuck Cowdery Blog: Called the dean of American whiskey journalism” by The New York Times. He is a member of the Kentucky Bourbon Hall of Fame. Chuck’s blog is extremely informative and a must for anyone with a keen interest in all things bourbon.
- Stave and Thief Society: Founded in 2014, the society is the first bourbon certification program recognized by the bourbon industry and the only to be recognized by the Kentucky Distillers Association as its “Official Bourbon Education Course.”
- Moonshine University: The University offers technical training and business management education for start-ups, industry professionals, and those looking for careers in the industry.
- The Bourbon Book Who Makes It List: Very detailed list that can help answer that age old question “Who makes my booze”.